Litigation is the process of taking a case through court. The litigation or legal process is most common in civil lawsuits. In litigation, there is a Plaintiff or Applicant (one who brings the action or application) and a Defendant or Respondent (one against whom the action or application is brought).
Specific focus areas
- Banking Law
- Financial Services Law
- Family Law
- Consumer Rights and Protection
- Insolvency Law
- Contractual disputes
- Debt Relief
What we will do for you
- Give you advice on your legal rights;
- Propose the most effective way of resolving the dispute;
- Help you to understand your options and to implement the best strategy to suit your unique circumstances; and
- Recommend the most cost effective approach to follow.